The QAS audits carbon offsets against at least 40 criteria, making it the most comprehensive standard in the world for carbon offsetting. Included are emissions factors, calculation methodologies, project methodologies, registry retiral, radiative forcing index, environmental claims guidance, pricing and other information provision. Audits are carried out by Ricardo Energy & Environment, a widely respected environmental consultancy.
Pricing for offset approval is extremely competitive and includes the use of the QAS Quality Mark under license for 12 months for those offsets which are approved.
If you already provide high quality carbon offsets you will find there is little work involved in the application process.
- Increase trust & authority for your carbon offsets through easily recognisable QAS-approved Quality Mark
- Differentiate from competitors with clear positioning and co-branding
- Have your company listed in the approval section of the QAS website
- Unlimited usage of the Carbon Neutral Quality Mark within license to help your clients promote their offset purchases
- Co-promotion & search marketing through QAS website and social media
- Very competitive pricing